Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Kate Moss reveals the names of the two men who inspire her the most: http://bit.ly/10pf1fw

KATE MOSS' has cited two of music's most legendary names as her ultimate style heroes - David Bowie and Mick Jagger.
"I was watching The Rolling Stones films which are quite inspiring and, all of a sudden, I was finding tasselled leather jackets in my wardrobe - very Mick Jagger," she said. "David Bowie also really inspires me. I love old films and movie stars, I'd love to look like Veronica Lake."
Although her daytime look - which is characterised by its rock 'n' roll bohemianism - is influenced by the music world, the supermodel can't imagine launching her own music career, at least not in the immediate future.
"I have had a go at singing in the past with Bobby Gillespie [from Primal Scream] and Jason Spaceman for Spiritualized. It was really fun doing it, but I don't think I will ever be in the charts," she told Stylist. "You don't know though, never say never, but singing isn't a focus for me."


No comments:

Post a Comment